1 Day Introductory Training to Reliability & Safety for Only $195
Duration: 1 Day | Workshop
ITEM Software will be holding a series of one day Introduction to Reliability and Safety training events throughout the year.
This one day training provides an overview of the basic concepts used in the field of reliability. It also illustrates the commonly used methodologies using a step-by-step example for a new project
The objective of the training is to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic concepts of reliability engineering.
- Introduce the basic concept of Reliability Prediction standards.
- Introduce Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- Introduce Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) methodologies.
- Step-by-step guidelines to perform the reliability analysis using ITEM ToolKit and iQT.
- Key concepts: Reliability/Unreliability; Availability/Unavailability; Failure Frequency/Failure Rate.
- Introduction of commonly used approach to perform reliability analysis on a new project.
- Prediction standards overview
- Workshop to demonstrate how to construct a MIL-217 system using ITEM ToolKit.
- Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) methodologies overview:
- Difference between FMECA and Prediction methodologies.
- When should we start using FMECA methodologies?
- How can we utilize the existing prediction module?
- Workshop to demonstrate how to build a FMECA system, and transfer/link MIL-217 systems to FMECA.
- Introduction of Fault Tree methodologies.
- Basic concepts: Gate/Event/Failure Models.
- Workshop to demonstrate how to build fault trees using ITEM ToolKit.
- Key concepts: Cut Set; Importance Measure; Fault Tree Engine.
- Discussion of fault tree output.
- Workshop to demonstrate how to run the fault tree module and generate reports.
Schedule : 1 Day
The training is scheduled to take place on the last Tuesday of every month.
The location of future dates has yet to be finalized, so any requests or suggestions are most welcome.
Cost : ONLY $195
The cost of the training days will be only $195 per attendee. This cost, however, will be deducted from any subsequent purchase of our ITEM ToolKit or iQT software products, subject to terms and conditions.
For further information or to book places on any of these training days please contact us
Further details are available on request.